Collections and Unpaid Student Accounts

If you have an outstanding unpaid balance, your account may be sent to collection as indicated in our JCCC Student Financial Responsibility Statement.

Prior to sending your account to collection, we will attempt to notify you about your outstanding debt using your current JCCC email account (stumail) and mailing address we have on file.

If you receive a collections communication from JCCC, please review your student account online:

  • From the JCCC home page,, select LOGIN, then My Finances
  • Enter your user name and password
  • In the section labeled "Student Account" select "View Activity"
  • In My Finances, make payment by selecting the "Make Payment" at the top of the page. Use credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account for online payment
  • Payment may also be made at the cashier's window at GEB 115, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

After your account has been sent to collection, you may be charged fees by the collection agency. Collection agency fees are based on a percentage and up to 15 percent of your debt may be added to your account. The collection agency may also report your delinquent debts to a credit bureau.

You may be contacted by us or our designated collection agency using any numbers you have provided to us. Those methods may include pre-recorded voice or text messages regarding any outstanding student obligations.

If your account is sent to collection, you may be contacted by one or more of the agencies working with JCCC.

Collections Agencies Authorized for Unpaid Student Accounts
Credit World Services Inc.      
6000 Martway St
Mission, Kansas 66202
Enterprise Recovery Systems Inc. (ERS)
840 S. Frontage Rd.
Woodridge, Illinois 60517
Kansas Setoff Program
PO Box 2713
Topeka, Kansas 66601-2713
Windham Professionals
380 Main St.
Salem, New Hampshire 03079