College Transcripts for Transfer and Concurrent I-20 Students

Transfer and Concurrent I-20 Only - Official Transcripts

  • Please make sure to request an official transcript from your current institution be sent directly to JCCC Admissions after final grades have been posted for the semester. An official electronic transcript can be emailed directly to the Admissions Office.

Transfer I-20 Only - Unofficial Transcripts

  • Transfer I-20 students who have attended a U.S. college/university are required to submit unofficial copies of transcripts from all U.S. colleges and universities they have attended.
  • Unofficial transcripts are those you’ve printed off the Web or those that have been given or mailed to you rather than directly to JCCC.